miércoles, 4 de marzo de 2015

Tuesday.

I do not get what´s with people, even though the grass is uncomfortable and there´s the possibility of being eaten by ants with no mercy, people seem to really enjoy a quick visit while they are having their lunch by themselves, or with friends. All in the grass. Some might say that is only nature, we are animals after all... others say that is because the world seems to stop whenever you sit on grass, while you are being protected by huge trees.  I myself hate the feeling in my butt every time I sit, is pure itching...but I´m still here, and I feel safe, I feel alright... 

______________________________________________________

I could believe in a lot of things, in abstract perspectives or in fantastical endeavors, but the truth is that this morning I almost leave my body, maybe it was a dream, maybe it was a nightmare,  maybe I just wanted to adventure myself into another dimension, maybe I really hated my bed at that time of the morning, or maybe I just didn´t want to live anymore. I felt it, I felt it way too close.  I have never experienced that in my life, I just know that there was this lapse of time when I wanted to go so bad, I wanted to lose. Still I stayed, I stayed for the routine, I stayed because of nothing, just because. I don´t know which option is worse. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario